Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Things I miss from home

There are so many things that I miss from America. Here are just a few:

1. My family










2. My friends, of course














3. My boyfriend















4. Cheese its








5. Goldfish





















6. Taco Bell (crunch wrap supremes!)










7. Tim's Cascade Chips







8. Nordstrom







9. Greenlake










10. Mexican food







10. Target (they have everything!)










11. Random visits to Chen's Village with my dad









12. Wheat thins


1 comment:

CaShThoMa said...

Ahhhhh...I can sense the homesickness coming on big time. I'm not surprised; just when the end is close, the feelings often intensify. I hope you can just relax into the next weeks and enjoy all that they will bring you. You'll be "home" sooner than you think where all the people and things you listed will be a big part of your life again.

Love to you!