Thursday, March 12, 2009

Leaving for Ireland!

I am leaving for Ireland today at 12:45 with the school, and we are taking a 5 hour bus ride to Milan and taking an air-lingus flight from there. I couldn't be more stoked! We are going to Belfast as well as Dublin.

I found out that my friend Megan from high school is planning on being in Ireland around the same time, so perhaps we can meet up! I haven't seen her since graduation.

Not much else is going on- I am leaving directly after my Italian class and luckily my friend Jason is going to bring me my sack lunch that Karin is providing for those that are missing today's lunch (how nice!) I wonder what it is. I hope it is the delicious burritos she is making for everyone else who is staying for lunch. Those are amazing!

Well I am in class now so I probably should get going, but I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I will take tons of pictures as usual.

CIAO

2 comments:

CaShThoMa said...

Ireland should be fabulous; land of your ancestors! Erin Go Bragh!!!

Ireland Forever!!!

Have a great trip. Try a real Guiness on tap; dare you!

Sharon said...

My daughter dreams of someday spending St. Patrick's Day in Ireland. Hope you have a grand time.