Monday, March 9, 2009

Here is what's new!

Today is going to be a busy week (as usual), but I am going to be proactive with my time. I have lots of little errands I need to run, and I want to get everything done before I leave for Dublin, Ireland (which the planned GU trip for our Spring break). I also have a huge Operations test right after my vacation to Malta, so I want to study ahead of time so I don't have to stress as much.

I ended up getting my philosophy of art test back today- and unfortunately I did not do as well as I had wanted, but what can you do?! I got a B- on the test, which isn't horrible but I would like a better overall grade. He said that he would read my drafts for my future essays so that I can improve my grade. I sure hope so!






I am a little bit more confident about how I did on my finance test, because I compared some answers with some friends after the test, and it looks like I made a couple errors, but nothing drastic. Oh man, why do I have to worry about school while I am abroad?

Soo... on a more positive note, I am currently planning a trip to San Francisco to visit my friend Georgina. The tentative dates are May 11-18 or 20th, and I just talked to my good friend Hayley and she said she was interested in going as well, so hopefully she can get the time off of work. I can't wait! I want to go in May because my two nannying jobs start the following month, so I don't want to take any more additional time off of work because I am incredibly low on cash at this point.

I am very glad to have my two jobs firmly established though. I am going to work for the girls again (Olivia, Stella, and Ava) on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays for the whole day and then Thursdays and Fridays I will work with Owen and Will for the whole day as well. I am so excited! I love working with kids. I was hoping to get an internship, which is still a possibility, but most internships are unpaid and I definitely need to make some money this summer. I can always do an internship in Spokane while I am in school. It will be stressful, but I want to make sure I get some experience with my major before I embark on a full time job out of college.



Well, that's pretty much it for me today. I have Italian Conversation class next, lunch, a little break, and then a 3 hour management and organization class. After class, Georgina and I are going to work out. We are trying to work out at least 3-4 days a week, and its great to have a buddy to work out with so we can keep each other accountable.

Ciao!

3 comments:

CaShThoMa said...

High on Energy, High on Life....lots of action which I know makes you happy. It always has.

Sharon said...

You are doing well to have jobs lined up for the summer. The idea of an internship while in school is a good one, and you now know it's possible because of all the traveling you have done this year while taking classes.

Sharon said...

You are doing well to have jobs lined up for the summer. The idea of an internship while in school is a good one, and you now know it's possible because of all the traveling you have done this year while taking classes.