Sunday, April 19, 2009

My last week in Italy

As my time comes to a nearing end, I thought I would reflect on a few of the things that I will truly miss when I leave Italy.

1. Spaghetti Carbonara: This is probably my favorite pasta dish that I recently discovered this year in Italy. It is equipped with bacon, eggs, and cream. Yum! I really want to make this dish sometime when I get home from Italy. Although I will be in need of some variety when I get back in the states, I am sure I will soon miss the authentic dishes of Italy.

2. The small, narrow streets of Italy













3. The Duomo





















4. Cafe Lattes







5. Prosciutto sandwiches






6. The scenery (This picture was taken at the Boboli Gardens)

In exactly a week, I will be home from Italy and my studying abroad experience will be concluded. Thanks for following me with all my adventures this year. :) I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

3 comments:

CaShThoMa said...

Your blog is amazing! The memories and photos you've documented will be your personal record forever of a wonderful academic year abroad. Can't wait to welcome you home!!!

Mary said...

I have LOVED following your adventures in Italy and all over Europe for that matter. What an opportunity you have had. I will be curious what changes for you once you return home.

Safe travel!

Sharon said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed following your travels. The photos and descriptions have given me a glimpse of places I'd like to visit someday, a travel guide to follow.