Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Updates


Today I am going to a Soup Kitchen! I signed up once a week at 11:40 for the rest of the semester. I couldn't be more excited! I will post about my experience later...

I have to start packing for Paris today and then Cierra and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon after lunch. We leave out of Pisa so we will have to take the train or bus first, and then we are off! I come back later in the evening on Sunday and then I have a test in Management and Organization the next day. Chris comes around 1:00 on Monday, so hopefully he will be pretty jet lagged because I have to study for another test in Principles of Finance on Tuesday. Should be a busy, but amazing week!


I hope all is well with everyone!

Ciao!

PS- I have attached various pictures I have taken around Florence. Enjoy :)

1 comment:

CaShThoMa said...

The Soup Kitchen experience should give you a good chance to practice your Italian!